Vienna Square is truly unique because it features both an Active Adult Retirement Community along with a Assisted Living and Rehabilitation Facility conveniently located next door for an all in one integrated site. In short, this means Vienna Square offer seniors and mature adults the best of everything: active, worry-free independent living in a low maintenance villas with the option to peacefully transition a spouse, or a parent to rehabilitation, assisted living or skilled nursing care all while keeping them close by for easy of care and peace of mind. The term continuing care campus quite literally means you can enjoy an exciting lifestyle when you’re active and independent. However, should your health, or the health of a loved one change, The Village at Vienna Square is close to meet your needs. It simply doesn’t get any better than that!
In summary, our Continuing Care Campus:
- Offers Security and Peace of Mind
- Provides a Real Sense of a Supportive Community
- Eliminates the Need to Move Should Health Needs Change
- Allows Couples to Remain Together should either of their Health Needs Change
- Provides Continuity of Care, Staff, Management and Company Philosophy